1. Recent Comments

1-24 of 459 1 2 3 4 ... 18 19 20 »
    1. In A formal ideal-based account of typicality.:

On 2/17/12 pawan said:
      Here is a comment that I am leaving on this article.

2. In How to Get High-Frequency Trading Right First Time:

On 12/4/11 LupeNewman19 said:
      Following my own exploration, billions of people all over the world get the <a href="http://goodfinance-blog.com/topics/personal-loans">personal loans</a> at well known banks. Thence, there's a good possibility to receive a student loan in all countries.

3. In CodeRyte named one of the nation's fastest growing companies:

On 12/4/11 LupeNewman19 said:
      I had a dream to start my organization, nevertheless I did not have got enough of cash to do this. Thank God my close fellow told to take the <a href="http://goodfinance-blog.com/topics/mortgage-loans">mortgage loans</a>. Thence I used the car loan and made real my desire.

4. In Microsoft Translator launches Language Labs – Contextual Thesaurus ...:

On 11/19/11 youhin said:
      Hi I can’t help
      noticing this article
      im a student and i have this app called speechtrans on my iphone, its a
      language translator
      this app helps student like me who likes to learn other culture from other
      country this help me translate what i don’t know
      and let me communicate to people who can’t speek the language i know
      .this is the website http://speechtrans.com/
      and i also tried translating a article from the web, using this you can cut
      and paste the document and it really save you cash than hiring someone to
      translate it for you, thank you so much about this article because this is a great news to people who experience language barrier on the web

5. In Movies to match your mood:

6. In Bill Mannel:

Hello Dear,
      My name is Lillian i saw you profile today and became interested in you and i want you to contact me back through my private email here ( lilliandon@rocketmail.com ) so that i can give you my photo for you to know whom i am,and remember that distance or colour doesn't matter anything but love matters allot in life,am waiting for your reply.

7. In Bill MacCartney:

22. In Bernard Merialdo:

23. In Bernard Brafman:

24. In Benot Battistelli:

1-24 of 459 1 2 3 4 ... 18 19 20 »
  1. Categories

1. Default:

Discourse, Entailment, Machine Translation, NER, Parsing, Segmentation, Semantic, Sentiment, Summarization, WSD
  2. Most Commented On Articles