1. Recent Comments

409-432 of 459 « 1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 »
    1. In Software Developer:

how are you doing today??
      hope all is ok with you,it's my pleasure to contact you today for a relationship if you don't mind having interest,

so we can get to know each other and see what the future may tell.
      i will appreciate if you can contact me with my e-mail address for esiesting communication.
      my email is, (allimamurphy@yahoo.com) i'm also waiting to se your mail contact to my mail box then i can send my photo to your private mail box ok,,thanks and have a nice day.

2. In Microsoft agrees to buy Skype for $8.5 billion:

3. In Apple has teamed up with Nuance fro voice technology, rumors:

4. In Text-to-Text Generation for Question Answering:

5. In Constraint-Satisfaction Inference for Entity Recognition:

6. In Good Questions, Promising Answers:

7. In Relation Extraction for Open and Closed Domain Question Answering:

Allima,,

8. In The IMIX Demonstrator: An Information Search Assistant for the Medical Domain:

9. In Experiments in Multimodal Information Presentation:

10. In Theory and Applications of Natural Language Processing:

Allima,,

11. In Vidiam: Corpus-based Development of a Dialogue Manager for Multimodal Question Answering:

12. In Interactive Multi-modal Question-Answering:

13. In Multidimensional Dialogue Management:

14. In Towards a Discourse-driven Taxonomic Inference Model:

Allima,,

15. In Automatic Extraction of Medical Term Variants from Multilingual Parallel Translations:

16. In Open-Xchange's new mobile client has offline access:

Allima,,

17. In Crystal Semantics Integrates its Multilingual Semantic Targeting and Brand ...:

18. In Extraction of Hypernymy Information from Text∗:

19. In Lionbridge Reports Q1 Revenue of $99.7 Million and EPS of ($0.09):

20. In Microsoft Research Pushes 'Engkoo' Translation App for Windows Phone:

21. In Nuance Communications' CEO Discusses Q2 2011 Results:

Allima,,

22. In Crystal Semantics Integrates its Multilingual Semantic Targeting and Brand Safety Controls into AppNexus:

Allima,,

23. In Community pharmacists' use of language-access services in the United States.:

24. In Open-Xchange's new mobile client has offline access:

409-432 of 459 « 1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 »
  1. Categories

1. Default:

Discourse, Entailment, Machine Translation, NER, Parsing, Segmentation, Semantic, Sentiment, Summarization, WSD
  2. Most Commented On Articles