1. Recent Comments

433-456 of 459 « 1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 »
    1. In Crystal Semantics Integrates its Multilingual Semantic Targeting and Brand ...:

how are you doing today??
      hope all is ok with you,it's my pleasure to contact you today for a relationship if you don't mind having interest,

so we can get to know each other and see what the future may tell.
      i will appreciate if you can contact me with my e-mail address for esiesting communication.
      my email is, (allimamurphy@yahoo.com) i'm also waiting to se your mail contact to my mail box then i can send my photo to your private mail box ok,,thanks and have a nice day.

2. In 93% of Maltese internet surfers use foreign language online:

3. In Prosodic Integrates Social Media Analytics, Publishing:

4. In Bryan Parno Wins ACM 2010 Doctoral Dissertation Award for Security Work:

5. In A Global Mood Ring for Financial Markets:

6. In End of an era: Microsoft antitrust oversight ends:

7. In Experimental broadband management app could keep ISPs honest:

8. In Smartphones attract organized, international, profit-driven scammers:

9. In A champion of Creole:

Allima,,

10. In Linguamatics Launches I2E 3.2: A Faster, More Powerful Version of Its Award ...:

Allima,,

11. In Linguamatics Launches I2E 3.2: A Faster, More Powerful Version of Its Award-Winning Text Mining Software:

Allima,,

12. In Linguamatics introduces I2E award-winning software for pharmaceutical companies:

13. In Text-Analytics Demand Approaches $1 Billion:

14. In Managing the Information Glut:

Allima,,

15. In Dubai Police Select Dassault Systmes Exalead to Improve Access to Oracle Database System:

16. In Technorati Names Higgins CEO, Taps Kamel as CTO:

17. In Smart Link Corporation Timeline: Paralink Translator:

18. In Smart Link Corporation Timeline: Paralink Translator:

19. In Technorati Names Higgins CEO, Taps Kamel as CTO:

20. In Smart Link Corporation Timeline: Paralink Translator:

Allima,,

21. In Linguamatics introduces I2E award-winning software for pharmaceutical companies:

Allima,,

22. In Building a high-quality sense inventory for improved abbreviation disambiguation.:

On 10/23/10 Dokemion said:
      Many people have now jumped on the bandwagon of internet marketing. Whatever method you try on the internet, you will find people doing it already. Everywhere you will turn, you will face severe competition. List building? Very easy, many gurus will harp. Most will never tell you how many years they took to build a list of few thousand.

23. In White Smoke 2010 Trial ?:

If you're in not good state and have no cash to get out from that, you will have to receive the <a href="http://lowest-rate-loans.com/topics/personal-loans">personal loans</a>. Because it would aid you unquestionably. I take car loan every single year and feel good just because of that.
      Specialists claim that <a href="http://lowest-rate-loans.com/topics/credit-loans">credit loans</a> help a lot of people to live their own way, just because they are able to feel free to buy necessary goods. Furthermore, different banks give secured loan for young and old people.

24. In Medical Researchers Tap Xerox "Text Mining" Tool to Curb Hospital-Acquired ...:

Following my own exploration, billions of persons in the world get the <a href="http://lowest-rate-loans.com/topics/mortgage-loans">www.lowest-rate-loans.com</a> at various creditors. So, there's good chances to get a student loan in every country.

433-456 of 459 « 1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 »
  1. Categories

1. Default:

Discourse, Entailment, Machine Translation, NER, Parsing, Segmentation, Semantic, Sentiment, Summarization, WSD
  2. Most Commented On Articles