1. Recent Comments

25-48 of 459 « 1 2 3 4 5 ... 18 19 20 »
    1. In Benoît Battistelli:

Hello Dear,
      My name is Lillian i saw you profile today and became interested in you and i want you to contact me back through my private email here ( lilliandon@rocketmail.com ) so that i can give you my photo for you to know whom i am,and remember that distance or colour doesn't matter anything but love matters allot in life,am waiting for your reply.

2. In Benny Arbel:

22. In Becton Dickinson:

23. In Beckman Coulter:

24. In Beatrice Alex:

25-48 of 459 « 1 2 3 4 5 ... 18 19 20 »
  1. Categories

1. Default:

Discourse, Entailment, Machine Translation, NER, Parsing, Segmentation, Semantic, Sentiment, Summarization, WSD
  2. Most Commented On Articles